Monday, February 6, 2012

Food WON the Battle this weekend

Ugh.  Wish I could go back in time and slap my hand before eating those cookies.  And that cake.  Oh, and the Chinese food.  I had zero willpower. 

Dang you FOOD.  Why do you always do that to me?  You and your alluring ways.  Just wave a goodie under my nose and it appears that I will follow you anywhere!!
 Not today.
Today, I'm fighting back. Round 2 (or 2 million and 2!).  The good news is that my shameful weekend did not show up on the scale.  I'm not letting that tempt me in to thinking that all is well, because I can feel the effects of all that sugar in my body.  And, it's not a good feeling. 
That's one of the reasons I love Mondays.  It's like a reset button to me.  All things are possible on a Monday.  Do over.  Start again.  Make better choices.  Get organized.  Plan the week.  Take on the day.  You get the picture.
I had a choice and I made it.  Time to take a different road.
My healthy life feels better than any cookie tastes!  Please remind me of that when the next goodie arrives to tempt me.
Ah.  Now this is more like it.  My morning cuppa.  And, it's not Joe!
Yum.  Feeling better already.   Yeah.  It's that good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!