Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blogging Idenity Crisis

I love reading blogs. It's so fun to take a peak in to someone's life. I enjoy finding people that I have so much in common with. The problem is MY blog. I can't seem to find "myself" in blogland. I tried putting on a new background, that was waaaaayy cool, and here I am only a day or 2 later, changing it again, back to my pretty flowers.

It's funny. It's just a blog. But, it has made me think about myself. Who am I? What do I want to portray? What do I want to attract in to my life?

So far, I think: Happy, bright, fun....with interests that include: All Things Cottage, Tea, WHITE, definitely flowers!, and hobbies: sewing, beading, knitting, crochet and decorating...and maybe photography. And, of course...family.

I'm sure the answers will come....for now, it's tea time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!