Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pink Saturday


Happy Pink Saturday!!

It's a beautiful day. The sun is out, I can hear the birds and my pretty little fountain outside the window.

It's the perfect day to celebrate all things PINK! Thanks to Beverly!

I have a collection of scarves. I used to wear them all the time at my J-O-B. I have been racking my brain to remember how long it's been since I left my corporate job....two years? or three? Feels like five!! Do I miss it? Do I miss having a "Boss"? Quotas? Crazy policies that are constantly changing? Stress? Do I miss all that time devoted to a company that didn't care about me at all? Are you kidding? NO! I don't miss it at all!! And, I haven't worn these scarves (and other
"work" related clothes) since then!!


This is one of my favorites...very bright!


This one is so sheer that the camera had trouble focusing on it. I love butterflies.


This one looks great on my straw hat. It was a gift from my dear daughter. It's my favorite color....she knew that!


This one is a small square, one of my favorite shapes. It looks good around the neck or tied on to my purse.

I couldn't even find my MOST favorite one of all. It will bother me all day wondering what I did with it!!!

Now that I work for myself from home, I wear the most COMFY clothes!! I highly recommend being your own boss!! I only dress normal when I leave the house. I can be on the phone for my business, and I will most often be found in my sweats. I have a HUGE collection of those!! My favorite is GAP, I get them from the outlet. I have so many black sweat outfits that you might think I wore the same clothes every day. I'm wearing one right now!!! Maybe I should put on a scarf??

If you have a hankering for more pink....head on over to Beverly's and take the Pink Tour!



.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pinks!!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pinks, yes, one of these scarfs would look great with the black sweats! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some beautiful collection of scarves. I'm partial to the pretty blue one!

    Happy Pink Day to you and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a l♥vely Pink Saturday blog entry. This is the one day of the week when I get to sit for a couple of hours and soak in my favorite color. Thanks for being a part of that day☺

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful family weekend. I will be remembering my father who served in WWII, and praying for all of our military who are in harms' way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty scarves! Don't you just love not having to dress up every day? Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scarves are very pretty..
    Like you, I left MY outside job about 16 years ago and have never looked back..Life is too shorT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so lucky to have such beautiful scarfs. Because I live in the desert, it is way to hot here and so I can't use them, you are very lucky to have such a wonderful collection, happy pink saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky lady, working for yourself.
    I am still in the corporate rat race. At least my boss is nice.

    Have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie, you have such good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scarves. They're all so pretty, but my favorite is the butterfly one. Happy late Pink Saturday..hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should wear the beautiful scarves with your sweats! It would be perfect and so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty scarves! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope the week ahead is good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do me a favor??? Create one more post that shows me how to wear these beautiful scarves? I have a few also but never know how to wear them. :) They are gorgeous btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!