Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blessings

.


What a wonderful morning. As I was waking up, I was counting my blessings. If you have ever clicked on my button “My Skinny Story”, you would learn that I am an associate with Isagenix. This was the blessing that was on my mind this morning.


First of all, I am blessed to have a mentoring call that I attend every morning right here from home. This morning’s call inspired me in so many ways. Not just for my business, but for my personal life as well.


Just a few thoughts that I took away were: I attracted everything that is in my life right now. Walls and obstacles are not there to stop us, but to strengthen us. Fall in love with what you are doing and fear will go away. There was sooo much more, and I am left with MUCH to ponder.


I am so grateful to have found a way to earn my living from home, on my own time and in my own way. And, in addition, I get to be around people who help me to grow in a personal way. I never want to stop that. It’s like food for the soul.


Here is another blessing that came to mind, also an Isagenix blessing. Yesterday, I thought it was going to be warm (wishful thinking). So, I rummaged through my summer clothes (that I still haven’t brought out!), and I pulled out a favorite pair of capris. I slipped them on and felt so happy and delighted.


You see, in my adult life, I was always changing sizes (usually just getting bigger). I used to joke that my clothes would “shrink” when I put them away for the season. Ha Ha. Well, they don’t shrink anymore.


I have been on the Isagenix Nutritional Cleansing food (usually my breakfast) for 5 years now and I have stayed the same size all that time. Each time I feel my weight begin to creep back up on the scale, I simply follow a “cleansing schedule” and just like magic, I’m right back to the good size.


Another Isagenix blessing is the health benefits. I can’t even remember the last time I was sick. I just love that. And, I get to watch as the people I coach get their results. It’s the funnest part of my job. I love to hear the excitement and amazement in their voices. I’m hooked on that.


This Isablessing is a BIG one. We are getting ready to go on our Annual family vacation. We missed it last year because of the wedding, so our family really needs this to reconnect and catch up. We go to Yosemite for about a week.


I was feeling concerned about money and paying for our cabins. Then I remembered that I have a good deal of money built up on my Isagenix card. They pay us on a Visa card each week. Yippee. I will use that. How’s that for a blessing?

Today I am grateful to Isagenix, for my freedom, for my health and for my personal growth (and for my vacation!!). What a true blessing.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!