Saturday, May 2, 2009

Friendship

.

Hello fellow Pinkies!! It's Pink Saturday again.
Let the search for all things PINK begin!


This comforter set is special to me.


It once belonged to my dear friend, Connie. She likes to call us "Country Mouse and City Mouse". We live far from each other and visit as often as possible. For many years, this comforter set was on the day bed that I slept on at her house. When she redecorated, she gave it to me. Now when she visits me, she sleeps on this comfy bed. Whenever I look at it, it reminds me of a wonderful friendship.

Ready for some more PINK? Take the PINK tour.
Visit Beverly's and find out all about it!!




.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that is such a sweet story. My sister and I have passed bedding back and forth over the years. My son's set went to her two boys and then came back. I am still using it. The boys are 18, 20, and 20, and all cousins have memories of them in their own rooms. Since my son is an only child, this gives him more of a connection. Thanks so much for sharing. Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, that is so sweet! Sounds like you have a gem of a friend. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this post! Too often friendships will just fade away, simply because of distance; and it's so nice to hear that your friendship endures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet story. I love it. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very special to have a country mouse and city mouse friendship, that really made me smile, lovely coverlet too!
    ~*Happy Pink Saturday*~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty comforter...how fun that it's been in both your homes now. Love the day bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet story! The comforter is very pretty. It's so wonderful to have such a good friend like that!
    Have a wonderful PINK day! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the story about the comforter and your friend - so sweet. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that soooo sweet? Where would we be without our dear friends? My very best friend has my furniture in her guest bedroom! Long story, but she loved it, so I gave it to her...

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Running late this week visiting blogs....Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet story!!! The comforter is really pretty..Love the colors.. What an amazing friend..
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!