Friday, December 12, 2008

Got Goals?

Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!
(click on the painting)




It's that time of year...another year is upon us! I listen to a daily call that inspires me and yesterday the topic was setting goals for the coming year. So, I am doing a lot of thinking about the things that I want to accomplish in 2009. I love to look back on old goal lists, it's amazing how many things have come to pass.


I have divided my goals into categories and I'm thinking BIG!
Marriage, Fun/Vacation, Business/Income, Personal Development, Home Life, Spiritual, Health/Fitness, (not necessarily in that order). Hubby is making his own goals and we are going to share them on Saturday, won't that be interesting?


Do you set goals? Do you write them down? Do you share them with your spouse? I would love to hear all about it!!

Happy Friday!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!