Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Taking a little break

I found myself with a 'free' day today.  So, I was trying to think of all the things I need to do, there are many.  As I was shuffling things around my desk, I looked up and realized what a disaster my office has become.  How can I get anything done?  So, I decided to clean and organize it.  And, now...right now...I'm taking a break and sitting (once again) at my computer.  Big surpriseNot.  But, hold on... I'm going to get back to it.  I just got hungry.  That's plausible, right?  I decided to have a cup of soup.  Mmmm.  It's chilly today and a cup of soup is perfect.  And, this is not just any soup...nope...it's skinny soup.  Read about it on my other blog: myskinnyblog.com



Okay.  Back to the cleaning.  Well, not really back to the cleaning, back to talking about cleaning.  I just wanted to say out loud that it seems like I am just the manager of a bunch of stuff.  Do I need all this STUFF?   Boxes, and papers and things I can't even categorize.  Time to purge.  Time to be ruthless and throw some stuff out.  Is that a hard thing for you to do?  I think of myself as someone who does not keep things, but I DO have a lot of things, so maybe I'm lying to myself.  I want some breathing room here.  
So, I'm going to do it.  Where are the trash bags?  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!