Sunday, March 30, 2008

Daffodil HIll

Being married to a photographer...means never having to take pictures! Or does it? I have been learning about photography on other blogs and it is drawing me in!! I am just learning about taking photos with my little camera, that does a good job by the way. Hubby is giving me lots of good info. I can see why it can be so addicting. It has opened my eyes to new possibilities, for sure. These photos are from Daffodil Hill. It's a wonderful place as you can see from the photos. I even got a picture of the elusive photographer himself!!


My first pic of the day....at first I couldn't see anything to take a picture of...later on, I couldn't stop!

Daffodils, and more daffodils!! It IS Daffodil Hill afterall!


This peacock was amazing. I wish I could have captured the incredible colors!



I could have taken pics of flowers all day!!


He's not accustomed to having HIS picture taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!