Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun "Cardi" Remake



This "remake" is inspired by a wonderful Article in a magazine, Belle Armoire. The article was written by Sonia Nimri. My daughter in law and I went to the consignment store and both of us bought cardigan sweaters. My dil also bought a cute top. We took the sleeves off the blouse and put them on the cardi, then we cut the rest of the blouse into strips and that is what made the trim on the sweater. It was such a fun project. We both had complete cutting reluctance when it came to chopping off the sleeves on the sweater, soon we were snipping away! The photo is of dil at my daughters bridal shower....she got tons of compliments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!