Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Recap

Just kidding!  I didn't watch the Super Bowl!  I went shopping.  Football is just not my thing.  I supposed if I was at a party, it would be somewhat interesting and I might enjoy it.  But, I would not turn on my own tv and watch a game.  My husband is also not in to football (one of the many qualities that drew me to him in the first place!).  So, he went with me to run some errands. 
It was clear that something was up.  The freeways and roads were empty.  As were the stores everywhere we went.  It was like this major city became a ghost town.  It was glorious!  I'm so glad I didn't waste the opportunity to have it all to myself by staying home!
All through the day, I checked in with my phone on Facebook and there were many comments about "the game".  I realized that I wished I would have taped it just to see the commercials and the half time show.  Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!