Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A case of the Blahs

Do you ever just feel "blah" for no reason?  I was feeling that way this morning.  I would way rather feel happy.  I don't have any reason to feel blah.  I have lots of reasons to be happy.  But, sometimes you can't reason your way to feeling goodCan you?  




I started thinking....  What can I do to switch the channel and be happy?  Then it hit me.  Happy Chocolate by Isagenix.  So I ate one of these.  





Wait 10 minutes.  Happy?  Happy-er?


actual time....Twelve minutes laterYep.  Much happier.  I think I will have another!


10 more minutes.  Wowzer.  I banished the blahs and got so distracted that I don't remember finishing the second Isadelight.  I might have set it down.  I walked in to my office that I'm redecorating and decided to "tweet" about it.  (my first one! find me: luluscottage)


Happy Chocolate. How cool is that?  My BFF eats these everyday.  She goes crazy if she runs out.  No wonder she is always happy!!


Where do I get these?  I get them from my online Isagenix store.  Check it out: click here.  And if you want some, don't buy on my website, I can get you a better price if you email me!

1 comment:

  1. I have a case of the blahs today. Been blah most of the day. No energy. Maybe it is the weather. Blah! Hoping tomorrow is a better day. I hope it is for you too.

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!