Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finding my way back....


I miss my sewing room, I miss my blog.  I got sidetracked and all my fun crafts went to the back burner.  

what it should look like
For the past two years I played in a band, and we had shows every single Friday and Saturday and sometimes more!  (stephaniesbandblog.blogspot.com)

I left the band on Jan 1 and I am in the process of starting a new band (wildkatzband.com).  We won't play as often as before, I want some of my life back!  
current reality

And that includes, Lulu's Cottage and my crafts!

I've been crafting all along, I call it "emergency crafting".  When I need something I go in and make it leaving behind a terrible mess!

I need to just go in and straighten everything back to normal so I can enjoy it again.  Maybe today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!