Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Day

Today was a happy day.  For no reason in particular.  I felt like I was whining a couple of days ago.  So I wanted to share with you how great I feel today.  I have gotten myself back on track with eating healthy food and that is the only change I made.  What a difference a couple of days can make.  



Today I feel inspired and happy.  I have so many creative ideas swirling around in my head.  I'm amazed that food can take all that away.  Last week, I wasn't having creative exciting thoughts.  Today, I am back to having so many inspired ideas that I am writing them down in my notebook.  This is how life is supposed to be.  



For a while I have been thinking about 3 decorating ideas for my home office that I have been remodeling, and today, I found the materials that I need for all three of them.  I'm excited to get to work on them and I will share as soon as I have some results. 

Getting back on track was really easy actually.  For only the past two days, I have had two Isagenix shakes and one regular meal.  For snacks, I had a slim cake (an Isagenix fiber cookie....mmm yummy) and an apple with a little peanut butter.  

After last week, where I had pizza, cake, ice cream, chips, wine and more (it was my birthday after all).  Ugh.  Oh, and Starbucks.  So, simply giving those things up have brought me back to happy.  It's totally worth it.  I'm going to go back to one cheat day a week, where I can eat whatever I want (after 4pm).  If you want to buddy with me with healthy eating, send me an email!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!