Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pink



I had my pink Saturday post all planned. You know what they say about the best laid plans, right?

I completely forgot to post my pink. darn. Right now, I am attempting to post from my phone while I am here in Yosemite with hubby. All day we have been on the lookout for pink, and I found something interesting to share.


How do I get it here to my blog...from my phone? Have you tried this?

just in case my photo does not appear through the miracles of modern technology, I will tell you that it is of a fire hydrant that once was red, now faded to a lovely shade of pink, with Yosemite Falls in the background.

Here goes. Wish me luck!

And...Happy Pink Saturday !

5 comments:

  1. Oh well - you can post the photo next week! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a GREAT trip! Maybe the pic will show up when you get home.
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny, I can just imagine the two of you searching for something pink. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mothers Day too, Char

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!