Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm a WINNER!!

Oh the anticipation!!! I got this wonderful package in the mail from Syndee at Syndees Space!! Let's see what's in side, shall we?


OOOOOoooooo!! Look at this!! It's full of TREASURE!!


I'm so excited!


Look at these gift tags. Aren't they so special? I already used them for my granddaughter's gifts. They will really appreciate them!


And these cards! Each one is so very special. Syndee is SO creative and talented!






Syndee...I just can't thank you enough. This was such a special treat for me, I just can't thank you enough. You really made my day!!


.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely gift tags ! Just in time for Christmas ! What a lovely treat !
    Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I'm glad you liked it all. I had so much fun making the cards and tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!