Saturday, July 25, 2009

I've been tagged!

Melissa over at Little Things in Life, tagged me. I am to tell 6 things about me and tag 6 other people to do the same.

Hmmm. This is hard. If I did have any secrets....(wink wink), well I wouldn't want to tell them now would I?

1. Even though I make jewelry, I don't like to wear it. Hate having anything around my neck and most times can't remember where I set my wedding ring (oops).

2. I love reality tv...dancing shows, talent shows, batchelorette (guilty pleasure!) and I LOVE Survivor!

3. Started singing in April and performed in public in June, that is too crazy to be true! In fact I'm singing with the band tonight! Soooo fun!!

4. I'm a gadget person. I love technology! My favs are, my pda phone, ipod, camera/video and my computer of course!

5. I know html. It's the code that makes websites work. I only know the basics...sort of like "see jane run" (remember those primers?). But it's really cool. If you want to try for yourself, go to www.pagetutor.com

6. I've had the same best friend for 22 years, shout out to Connie! She is my "sista from another mista"! One good friend is worth more than hundreds of so-so friends.

Now, I must find 6 people to tag. I know, I know, we've all been tagged, so what else is there to say?? Dig deep. You CAN do it!!

1. Connie
2. Debi
3. Donna
4. Nancy
5. Charlotte
6. Susan

I'm looking forward to reading your 6 things!!

.

3 comments:

  1. You got me and it's all good. I have been had before this and not posted, that is something I guess I should fess up too, I am a terrible procrastinator. I will play, and thankyou so much, Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm playing with a declutter downsizing twist! Will post tomorrow. For 10 things about me, see the current post! And, you can do that, too! What an exciting life you are living now. I am super happy for you. Makes me smile every time I read a new adventure all of which are definitely outside my comfort zone! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your blog tonight....what a fun post.

    Had some time to blog hop and enjoyed your post. Have a great day.
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!