Monday, November 10, 2008

My phone took a picture!

...




This is an experiment. Can I blog from my phone?

We went to Yosemite today, to see our kid, and for hubby to take some photos.

I discovered an incredible feature on my phone called panorama. Maybe you already know about this, but it was all new to me!

It was like a fun game, and I'm hoping to post a couple...hope they turn out!


Mon am...okay, the experiment worked a little. The text is from yesterday, but I could not figure out how to put the pictures on (I just put them on from my computer this am from home). Anyone know how to do post pics from your phone?

Ain't technology grand?!

Have a great Monday!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!