Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH I almost made the whole trip!

Whew!  I tried to get to all of the blogs on the list before the deadline and I stayed up late late late.  I think I had less than a hundred left when I finally gave up.  Wow.  What fun!  I found so many great new blogs to follow!  

I am going to do my drawing tonight just to let those last minute entries count....because I was one of them myself!!

I received almost 800 visits from all over the world during the event....wow!

I'm looking forward to going back and visiting new favorite blogs at my leisure!  Thanks to everyone who stopped by for a visit.  I appreciate each and every one of you!

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if this is where I leave my comment for your drawing or not, but worth a shot!! This is a cute website and enjoyed browsing it.
    Cynthia Kirby (on of your loyal Crystal Image followers/dancers). See you Saturday night at the Leger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Step n a half. Love it! Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well here is another (rather late visitor) from OWOH. You did well, I have barely scratched the surface! Thanks for popping by to see me. Hope the storm isn't too bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!