Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011....all things are possible!



It's a brand new year and I am making a brand new start.  I am clearing out 2010 and putting it behind me.  There were many wonderful things that happened in 2010. The biggest for me was being in the band.  It started out as something small and grew into a very large part of my life.  I even have a blog dedicated to it:  stephaniesbandblog.blogspot.com .  I learned a lot and had so much fun.  There were so many fun shows that it's hard to point to a favorite.  We played for 2 county fairs and 1 festival.  We played for many wineries and out door venues like "music in the park".  We also played for private parties and those are always fun.  Of course there are the restaurant/bar/pub shows that are also a blast.  We are looking forward to an even better year and it's already shaping up!

Another big thing is that my son moved to Seattle.   It was a really hard and harsh reality for him and he learned so much.  He changed a lot and all of it for the better.  He is smarter and stronger and in a really good place right now.  I'm so happy for him.  

My home based Isagenix business has been a steady source of income and I am so grateful for that.  I look forward to putting even more effort in to that in 2011.  And, of course, the Isagenix program has kept me healthy and happy all year....I can't even imagine life without it.  It has given me the energy and health that has allowed me to do all the things that I wanted to do.  

I finished out 2010 with a surgery that I was not expecting.  I had to have my gallbladder removed.  I was super sad because I had to miss our New Year's show that I was soooo looking forward to, but it could not be helped.  Darn.  The surgery was a week ago today and I am feeling pretty close to normal.  Wow.  That's amazing.  I am grateful for modern medicine and all those wonderful medical professionals that are there to take care of us when we need them.  And, I am grateful for Isagenix, which I am certain had a big part in my speedy recovery.  

So, now, it's time to look forward.  I have put together my new vision board and I'm still adding to it.  It sits on the wall opposite my desk, so I can see it all the time.  It has really changed my thinking.  It's pretty much my mission statement in "images".  

I have lots of goals for 2010 and I have a feeling it's going to be a really great year.   
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!