Saturday, July 17, 2010

OK...it's hot now

It wasn't all that long ago that we had the "winter that just would not end". And, I kept saying that I was looking forward to COMPLAINING about being hot. Yeah. It's hot out there. We live in the mountains and our place is in a shady area that doesn't get hot. We don't have air conditioning and we always say that we only need it a couple days a year. Is today one of those days? Not yet, but it's warming up!

When it's hot, my downstairs is cool. And, guess what is downstairs? Yep, my sewing room.

I made this a few weeks ago and have another one started. This material is sooooo soft! I don't wear a lot of light colors, but with a tan, this would look great. (my tan comes from a bottle!!)


Dear Son is down there sleeping in, just visiting for a couple days. It's time to go down there an make some racket. Hopefully I will have another new dress to post soon!


.

2 comments:

  1. That is indeed a very Summery dress and it's just lovely. It looks comfy too.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little frock....

    Stay cool..

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!