Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I ate a Flower!

Yes! I ate a flower and it was GOOD!! This plate of yummy Lillies stuffed with a cream cheese filling were served at my women's network luncheon. The speaker was Jeanne Deaver of Amador Flower Farm and she made these for everyone.


I was skeptical. Jeanne picked one up and popped the whole thing in her mouth. I did the same thing and mmmmmm it was delicious! I think she is going to put the recipe in our fundraiser cookbook.


After hearing all about Day Lillies, I wanted to get some for my garden. As it turns out, they need more sunshine that I can offer. Darn.

Can you imagine how fun these would be to serve at a dinner party? Pretty and delicious.


.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!