Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Procrastination

I am really good at putting things off. I think of Scarlett, "I won't think about that today...I'll think about that tomorrow". Yep. That's me. I bought this magazine last spring and I fell in love with the crocheted throw on the cover. Isn't it pretty?


I liked it so much, I bought all the yarn to make it. I gave it a try and (admittedly) I could not seem to figure it out. So it all went back in the box and put away for "another day".


I'm ready for Spring and I'm ready to tackle this project. I really want to see it on my sofa!!


I have a pretty good start (I have to make 32 of these), and I enjoy making them while I watch tv.

I have decided that not all of the projects I have abandoned are worth doing. I give myself permission to let go of the projects I have lost interest in and don't want to finish. I'm not going to finish a project just for 'finishing' sake. So there. This pretty little throw is something I truly do want to finish. I'll keep you posted.

.

3 comments:

  1. Good point! I am so glad you are going to do this afghan, though. So pretty!

    I'm selling anything and everything on eBay, but then I already have things on every day. Definitely, I am making stay/go decisions, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!

    your throw is going to be the coolest! how fun that you can work on bits at a time!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I got your lovely scarf,thanks so much its so cute!~~Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!