Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Hat and Scarf


It's raining...no POURING today. I live in California and we are having a DOOZY of a storm! It's okay. It can rain and rain...it can snow...just leave the power ON and I will be just fine!! Everything I had planned for today has been cancelled. It's a nice opportunity to do some blogging, cleaning...and who knows?


This is the same hat I made for my son for Christmas, except mine has the earflaps. I also made his tighter around the face. I love this yarn, it's sooooo soft!


I think it needed a scarf. I tried making it with horizontal stripes, but I couldn't figure out how to keep the sides even. So, I switched to vertical.


Just in time for all this cold weather!

I'm so excited about the coming One World One Heart event that is coming soon!

Stay dry!!


.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!