Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I can't stop making these....

I was privileged to tour a new friend's sewing and craft room. Sigh. It was lovely...BEAUTIFUL and full of treasures and so organized. I haven't wanted to even go in my own workspace. I just keep shoving more and more stuff in there, it's not nice anymore! So, Lulu's Cottage is in chaos. I have pulled everything out of my craft/sewing room (a closet really). So far, it's just a huge mess! My daughter said it looked like I was having a yard sale! I need to purge. It's so hard to let these things go.....I might want them. I decided to take a break and show you my latest obsession....


I made these for Christmas presents. I really enjoy making them while watching tv.




This doesn't even include all the ones that I already gave away. I must be crazy!! My favorite isn't even featured here, it's red with black and I wear it alot.


This pattern is SO easy!! And, I just adore how it turns out.








I may have a problem here. What the heck am I going to do with these? I have a new one already started and ideas for another. I must be crazy!

6 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back again! Your ruffly scarves are really cute! I especially love the red and black one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debi! I missed all my blogging friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pattern! I wonder if these would work with an eyelash yarn? Do you have a link to the pattern? Is it your own?

    Do tell! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern was a free one on Lion Brand website, it's called "Cloud Cascade"...if you make one let me know what you think. I will tell you that the softer the yarn, the prettier it falls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Of course you can't! How fun!


    Happy New Year!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sewing room in chaos?...yep, I've been there, too. :-)
    Very cute scarves, I like the solid teal and the mottled colors in that last one.
    Happy organizing!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!