Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hearts, hearts, hearts!

My day started out great. I was in a good mood, happy and upbeat. Then it changed and I found my day veering off course in to "one of those days". Does this ever happen to you? I was already feeling frustrated with myself and I wanted to get something in the mail. Of course I was in a hurry, and the downstairs door was locked from the inside! How did that happen?? Hubby had to climb in a window, and it's raining outside...ugh.

I really wanted to change directions and get my day back to the "Happy" road. What could do that better than to receive a gift in the mail? Yippeee!

Doesn't this look like something special?


I won the giveway at Val's blog http://yarnigras.blogspot.com/ .
I love her blog, she is sooooo creative and talented.

Even the wrapping was clever and really NEAT! It's 2 pieces of fabric cut with pinking shears all around the edges. Val, I hope you don't mind if I borrow this idea!!


Here is what was inside! Aren't they wonderful? Each crocheted heart has a pin on the back. I LOVE them!!


Thank you Val!!!


.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you like them! And feel free to steal my ideas ANYTIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you prize helped turn your day around...congrats on winning

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute! Did you ever figure out how come the door was locked from the inside?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!