Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My New Bench


Isn't this bench so cute? And, I didn't even buy it. My husband thought it would make a great prop for his photography business, and it folds up. I generously offered to "store" it for him....on my front porch! It has a really nice cushion that I wanted to protect, so I put a waterproof twin mattress cover and on top of that a canvas type fabric that I made a table cloth out of. The pillows are from a garage sale, I had no idea what I was going to do with them. Aren't husbands the best?


Kitties in the window. Aren't they cute? We are "babysitting" for my son. I think it will end up being permanent. We're getting pretty attached!

4 comments:

  1. I love waht you did with the bench. it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lulu! So glad you stopped in! I love your bench. That is such a great idea with the mattress cover. I have a daybed similar and was thinking of putting it on my front porch but was not sure about a cushion! Thank you!!! I haven't visited before so I'm going to check out your other posts! Love your title picture! Sincerely, Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bench! And of course, you are too kind to offer to store it! ;)

    The kitties really are pretty irresistible, I can totally see why you're smitten.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're too kind.

    You're welcome to swing by any old time! It'd be an honor.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Stephanie! Sorry I called you Lulu! - Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Let's stay in touch, follow my blog or twitter and I will follow you!